I do affirm that:
- » I shall investigate for the truth.
- » I shall report only the truth.
- » I shall avoid conflicts of advocacies.
- » I shall conduct myself ethically.
- » I shall seek to preserve the highest standard of my
- » As a Forensic Examiner, I shall not have a monetary interest
in any outcome of a matter in which I am retained.
- » I shall share my knowledge and experience with other examiners
in a professional manner.
- » I shall avoid conflicts of interest and will continue my
professional development throughout my career through continuing education, seminars, and other studies.
- » As a Forensic Examiner, I will express my expert opinion based
only upon my knowledge, skill, education, training, and experience.
- » The light of knowledge shall guide me to the truth, and with
justice the truth shall prevail.
To all these things, I affirm to uphold.